Our classroom training provides you the opportunity to interact with instructors and benefit from face-to-face instruction.
About this event
The first step to achieve your professional goals is to clarify what professional success means to you. Under the guidance of an expert coach, this one-day Professional Development training course provides you with the knowledge and skills to leverage a reflecting, thinking, and planning process, and create a personal development plan to accelerate your individual career goals.
● Defining “Professionalism”
● Evaluating your talents, strengths and competencies
● Mapping your network of workplace relationships
● Crafting your personal descriptors and brand
● Creating powerful professional goals
You Will Learn How To:
● Identify and apply your talents, strengths, and competencies
● Demonstrate the attitudes and behaviors of professional people
● Develop your supporting network by operating with integrity and respect
● Build your credibility and manage your professional reputation
● Create a personal action plan for professional success
Once after the training, you receive course completion certificate from Mangates.
Who can Attend?
No formal prerequisites are required to attend this course.